My Crosby’s Rewards Terms and Conditions
Updated: February 29, 2020
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PERFORMANCE IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
Welcome to the My Crosby’s Rewards program, offered to you and sponsored by Reid Stores, Inc. and Crosby’s Stores (collectively, the “Company”). By signing up and participating in the My Crosby’s Rewards Program, you expressly agree to all terms and conditions of the My Crosby’s Rewards Program.
My Crosby’s Rewards program is available at participating Crosby’s locations.
The following general provisions and restrictions apply to the My Crosby’s Rewards Program:
- The Company expressly reserves the right to discontinue the My Crosby’s Rewards program, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- You can only sign up for one My Crosby’s Rewards account.
- You acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age or older.
- Membership and benefits cannot be transferred to another person or My Crosby’s Rewards member.
- You cannot use multiple rewards for multiples of the same item in the same transaction.
- Birthday rewards do not combine with other My Crosby’s Rewards related pizza discounts.
- Fuel discounts cannot be combined with any other type of fuel discounts, except when explicitly stated.
- Current program exclusions include: Any applicable state/local or federal taxes or fees, cigarettes, tobacco, lottery, financial services (money orders, all gift & prepaid cards, bus/trash tickets, stamps), DVD rentals, charitable donations and milk purchased in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Points are earned at 5 pts. per gallon on fuel purchases, and 10 pts. per dollar spent on non-fuel purchases in store. Points awarded are rounded to the nearest dollar or gallon, determined using banker’s rounding (the round half to even method) on the individual transaction and are earned only on eligible merchandise.
- Points will be automatically expired after one year (twelve months) of account inactivity.
The above general provisions are subject to change, at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of the Company.
To report cards lost or stolen or to obtain a replacement card, call guest services 1-800-313-7225. between 8am and 5pm eastern time.
My Crosby’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- Agreement to Terms. You agree to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the My Crosby’s Rewards program. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the My Crosby’s Rewards program. Enrolling in, participation in or use of the My Crosby’s Rewards program constitutes and signifies your unconditional agreement to be governed, controlled and bound by these terms and conditions and the Company’s determinations and resolutions hereunder. If at any time you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or with other aspects of the My Crosby’s Rewards program, you can un-enroll or deactivate your account by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS IN THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM.
- Right to Change/Modify the My Crosby’s Rewards Program. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, cancel, terminate, suspend, add and/or remove any portion of these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, and to disqualify a participant in the My Crosby’s Rewards program at any time without further notice. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire My Crosby’s Rewards program without notice or liability. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service or cancel your membership in the My Crosby’s Rewards program at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company may change, modify, cancel, terminate, suspend, add and/or remove the My Crosby’s Rewards program if, in its sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, integrity, fairness, or intent of the program, including without limitation, unauthorized human intervention or fraud. Notification of any changes, modifications, cancellations, terminations, suspensions, additions, and/or removals to these terms and conditions or to the My Crosby’s Rewards program will be posted at https://crosbysstores.com (the “Crosby’s Website”). Your continued participation in or use of the My Crosby’s Rewards program after notice will be considered your agreement to be bound by any such changes. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Crosby’s Website to determine if there have been any changes, modifications, cancellations, terminations, suspensions, additions, and/or removals to these terms and conditions or to the My Crosby’s Rewards program.
- Determinations under the My Crosby’s Rewards Program. All questions, issues, controversies and disputes regarding all matters relating to the My Crosby’s Rewards program shall be determined and resolved by the Company, in its sole discretion, and the Company’s determinations and resolutions in this regard shall be final and binding on you. The My Crosby’s Rewards program is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws, rules, and regulations.
- Copyright Protection and Use of Company Information. The My Crosby’s Rewards program is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. You may not use the Company’s names, logos, and trademarks in any manner without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Indemnification and Release. By participating in the My Crosby’s Rewards program or receiving a reward thereunder, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, injuries, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your breach of these terms and conditions. In this regard, you agree to and shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claims. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Company. Furthermore, by participating in the My Crosby’s Rewards program or receiving a reward thereunder, you hereby release the Indemnified Parties from any losses, liabilities, injuries, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) you incur and caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by your participation in the My Crosby’s Rewards program or the acceptance of any reward thereunder.
- No Representations or Warranties. THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU OR ACCESSED BY YOU, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR FUNCTIONS RELATING THERETO. FURTHER, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING ERRORS, OR ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED OR USED WITH THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM; (B) TECHNICAL ERRORS, EFFECTS, DELAYS, OR FAILURES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN ANY COMMUNICATIONS LINES, INTERNET OR WEBSITE ACCESS, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SERVERS, NETWORK, TELEPHONE, SATELLITE, COMPUTER, OR OTHER CONNECTION; (C) GARBLED, MISDIRECTED, OR JUMBLED TRANSMISSIONS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION; (D) ERRORS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER HUMAN, TECHNICAL, MECHANICAL, OR ELECTRONIC; (E) THE INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CAPTURE OR ENTRY OF OTHER INFORMATION OR THE FAILURE TO CAPTURE ANY SUCH INFORMATION; (F) DIGITAL OR ELECTRONIC DISRUPTIONS (E.G. VIRUSES); (G) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION (E.G. HACKING); OR (H) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM OR RECEIPT OR USE OF A REWARD.
- No Awards of Damages Against the Company. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE MY CROSBY’S REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. THE AGGREGATE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY SHALL NOT EXCEED TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
- Entire Agreement and Time Limitation for Action. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of and participation in the My Crosby’s Rewards program. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the My Crosby’s Rewards program must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these terms and conditions, and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Disputes and Choice of Law. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the My Crosby’s Rewards program, any reward awarded thereunder, or these terms and conditions shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of New York; and (b) you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of forum non conveniens and lack of personal jurisdiction with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of New York. New York law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, shall govern and control the My Crosby’s Rewards program, these terms and conditions, and all aspects related thereto.
- Alternative Methods of Entry. Obtain entry without making a purchase (“No Purchase Necessary”) by sending a 3”x5” card legibly printed with your name, your My Crosby’s Rewards card number and your email address, to “Crosby’s No Purchase Necessary Request, c/o 100 W. Genesee St., Lockport, NY 14095”. If you do not have a My Crosby’s Rewards card you can get one free (visit: https://crosbysstores.com/my-crosbys-rewards/ ). Requests for No Purchase Entries must be received by promotion end date. One request per outer mailing envelope. No mechanically reproduced or computer-generated requests allowed.